Ys III hold the position of the worst Falcom game based on the critics. (or at least Falcom based game as the PC-Engine and other ports aren't developed by Falcom but this is the same with Ys I & II when it comes to console vs remake, the PC-88 and 98 as well the newer remakes are the only Falcom developed games). For Ys III: Wanderers from Ys on the Super Nintendo, GameFAQs has 13 guides and walkthroughs. Today we've got a DOUBLE DOSE of Jorito (Jorrith Schaap) & Ys III, from the MelodYs and HarmonYs album, starting with this boppin' synthwave jam that features HeavenWraith on electric guitar and includes some (iconic!) vocoded cheese topping.
Y's Viii Review
The following are known Game Genie Codes for Ys III: Wanderers from Ys on Super Nintendo (SNES).
- Protection From Most Enemies
- Start With 488 Gold Instead Of 1,000
- Start With 2,024 Gold
- Start With 9,704 Gold
- Start With 20,200 Gold
- Start With 40,168 Gold
- Start With 65,512 Gold
- Gain Experience Quicker
- Gain Experience Much Quicker
- Start With 100 Hit Points Instead Of 20
- Start With 200 Hit Points
- Items Are Free If You Have Enough Money
- Start With 255 Hit Point, Start Of Game Only
- Get 250 Experience From Each Enemy
- Get 26 Experience From Each Enemy, And They Don’t Die
- Kill An Enemy To Level Up
- Kill An Enemy For Maximum Gold
- View ‘Equipment’ To Get All Of It
Note: You will still need to collect some equipment to complete certain quests.
Do you know any additional codes for this game? Is there an error listed above? Let us know about it and we’ll update the list.
Y's Viii Switch
Code Indexes for Super Nintendo (SNES)