As per media reports, in November, 2014, Whatsapp users in India has touched 70 million mark. Now the popular smart phone whatsapp messenger application can be accessed on windows based laptop or computers also with the help of google chrome browser. Please bear in mind that to install whatsapp on these (other than mobile phone) you have to have whatsapp installed at your mobile phone meaning thereby that this facility is available only as supplement to the mobile whatsapp users.
- Whatsapp Web Scanner Download For Pc
- Whatsapp Scanner Download For Pc Windows 8
- Whatsapp Scanner Download For Pc Offline
- Whatsapp Scanner Download For Pc Windows 7
- To access WhatsApp Web service on a PC, you need to scan a QR code using the WhatsApp app installed on your smartphone. To scan this code, click on the download link in the green box at the top of this page. Then if you’re an Android user, go to Chats Menu WhatsApp Web. If you’re an iPhone user, go to Settings WhatsApp Web.
- After you have updated the whatsapp messenger as per step 3 above, you will need to pair your mobile phone with your computer. Pairing is done through a web based scanner as per following steps. Open the whatsapp on your mobile phone, tap on the menu option and select WhatsApp Web 5. Click on “Ok Got It” Option to start the scanner.
- How to log in or out - Log in To log in to WhatsApp on WhatsApp Web, WhatsApp Desktop, or Portal, you need to use your phone to scan the QR code. Open WhatsApp on your phone. Android: More options WhatsApp Web. IPhone: Tap Settings WhatsApp Web/Desktop. Select the checkbox next to Keep me signed in on the QR screen on your computer or Portal to stay logged in on this device.
The steps required to install and use whatsaapp on a desktop computer or laptop etc are as under:
Jan 19, 2016 Now you can put on your favorite Whatsapp and forget typing on the the phone 🙂 The truth is we had already tried this feature a while ago, but either the terminal (initially was not available for iPhone by restrictions in iOS) version of WhatsApp, connection issues, the service was not practical enough.
1. Get the latest version of Google Chrome on the desktop, laptop or the tablet you want wahtsapp to install. Google Chrome is a freeware. To download it Click Here >>
2. Visit Google Playstore on your mobile phone to see that you have the latest update of Whatsapp installed, if not, update it on your mobile phone. Connect your phone to Wi-Fi data connection to reduce data charges.
3. After you have updated the whatsapp messenger as per step 3 above, you will need to pair your mobile phone with your computer. Pairing is done through a web based scanner as per following steps.
4. Open the whatsapp on your mobile phone, tap on the menu option and select WhatsApp Web
5. Click on “Ok Got It” Option to start the scanner
This would activate the scanner on your mobile phone.
6. Use Google Chrome to open Whatsapp Web Official Website
on your computer Click Here >>
Whatsapp Web Scanner Download For Pc
As featured in:
WhatsApp desktop app gives you a new way to stay in touch anytime and anywhere - whether on your phone or computer at home or work.
The desktop app is available for Windows 8, Windows 10 and macOS 10.9 or higher, and is synced with WhatsApp on your mobile device. Because the app runs natively on your desktop, you'll have support for native desktop notifications, better keyboard shortcuts, and more.
Upon downloading and opening the app, scan the QR code using the WhatsApp app on your phone (look for WhatsApp Web menu under Settings). Just like WhatsApp Web, the new desktop app lets you message with friends and family while your phone stays in your pocket.
WhatsApp is available for mobile platforms Android and iPhone / iOS.
- No hidden costs: Once you and your friends download the application, you can use it to chat as much as you want. Send a million messages a day to your friends for free! WhatsApp uses your Internet connection: 3G/EDGE or Wi-Fi when available.
- Multimedia: Send Video, Images, and Voice notes to your friends and contacts.
- Group Chat: Enjoy group conversations with your contacts. Add or Remove group participants, change group subject and set a group icon.
- Personal: Set a profile photo which will be shown to all your contacts
- No international charges: Just like there is no added cost to send an international email, there is no cost to send WhatsApp messages internationally. Chat with your friends all over the world as long as they have WhatsApp Messenger installed and avoid those pesky international SMS costs.
- Say no to pins and usernames: Why even bother having to remember yet another PIN or username? WhatsApp works with your phone number, just like SMS would, and integrates flawlessly with your existing phone address book.
- No need to log in/out: No more confusion about getting logged off from another computer or device. With push notifications WhatsApp is always on and always connected.
- No need to add buddies: Your Address Book is used to automatically connect you with your contacts. Your contacts who already have WhatsApp Messenger will be automatically displayed under Favorites, similar to a buddy list.
- Offline Messages: Even if you miss your push notifications or turn off your iPhone, WhatsApp will save your messages offline until you retrieve them during the next application use.
- And much more: Share location and places, Exchange contacts, Custom wallpaper, Custom notification sounds, Landscape mode, Message timestamps, Email chat history, Broadcast messages and media to many contacts at once, and much much more.
WhatsApp is fast becoming a store counter to discuss products and coordinate sales. Catalogs have allowed people to quickly see what’s available and helped businesses organize their chats around particular items. With more and more shopping happening through chats, we want to make buying and selling even easier.
Starting today, we’re excited to bring carts to WhatsApp. Carts are great when messaging businesses that typically sell multiple items at once, like a local restaurant or clothing store. With carts, people can browse a catalog, select multiple products and send the order as one message to the business. This will make it simpler for businesses to keep track of order inquiries, manage requests from customers and close sales.
For example, Agradaya, a sustainable herbs and spices business in Yogyakarta, Indonesia got early access to the feature and told us how carts are a convenient way to understand what the customer is ordering without all the back and forth communication.
Using carts is easy. Simply find the items you want and tap “add to cart”. Once your cart is complete, send it as a message to the business. More details on using carts can be found here.
Carts are going live around the world today -- just in time for the holiday season. Happy shopping on WhatsApp!
Dark Mode is now available for the Whatsapp Desktop Client. To activate this feature download the new version, install it on your computer and press the three dot menu button. Once there head to Settings and the select Theme. Once in Theme you will get a pop up which allows you select between Light and Dark.
Whatsapp Scanner Download For Pc Windows 8
Recent WhatsApp for Windows and Mac news
- Privacy conscious users should look at Signal, Telegram and other messaging services
- '[We] cannot see your private messages or hear your calls'
Whatsapp Scanner Download For Pc Offline
- 22 votesZoom is a free HD meeting app with video and screen sharing for up to 100 people.
- 631 votesMake calls, send messages and much more - freely and securely. Viber works on most Android, iOS, and Windows 10 devices, as well as Mac and Windows computers.
- 424 votesSkype is free and simple software that will enable you to make free calls anywhere in the world in minutes.