If you are yet to get your hands on the 2017 Star Wars Battlefront II but you still have access to the classic 2005 Star Wars: Battlefront II, then perhaps it is time to try the mods and enjoy your classic better as you wait to try your hands on the latest version of the game. This mod loader tutorial only works on the steam version of the game.
This mod bring the Sequel Trilogy to Battlefront II (2005)! A large variety of First Order and Resistance units and vehicles have been added on all stock maps, and several custom ones!It has unique classes and fun gameplay, regardless whether you enjoy the new movies or not! Star Wars: Battlefront II, also shortened to 'Battlefront II', and alternatively abbreviated as 'SW:BF2' or 'SWBF2' is a first-/third-person shooter video game developed by Pandemic Studios and published by LucasArts, and was released in North America on November 1, 2005, for the Xbox (backwards compatible with Xbox 360, Xbox One and Xbox Series X and S), PlayStation Portable (backwards. Battlefront 2 tells a soldier’s story. Rather than seeing it from the Rebellion's point of view, view the Empire’s side of the story. Taking players through from the destruction of the Second Death Star at the end of Return of the Jedi to the events of The Force Awakens, Battlefront 2’s campaign should give everyone a completely different.
What Do You Need to Install the Mods?
To set up your game for mod installation, you will first need the mod loader and you will have to be sure that your PC can handle the requirements. Lucky enough, since this is a 2005 game we are dealing with, the requirements aren’t more than a standard computer can handle. You will need:
This is a conversion of the original Star Wars Battlefront Hoth level with extra content Background: The Republic has been sent on a covert operation to seek out and destroy a CIS stronghold on Hoth of the Anoat sector, a desolate world covered in ice and snow The Clone Wars era is best played as the Republic due to the CIS having the advantage. While most of your time in Star Wars Battlefront 2 will be spent playing one of the four different classes of soldiers, it’s worth knowing which heroes are best for when you get your hands on them.
- .Net framework 4.5
- 3 MB free disk space
- An extra 900 MB free space if you have to install .Net Framework
- Windows Vista SP2, Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 or newer
- 1GHz processor or better
- 2GB HDD
- 512 MB RAM
Installing the Star Wars Battlefront 2 Mod Loader
After you have downloaded the mod loader .exe from here
- Extract the archive and put all files in the Battlefront II mod loader folder inside the gamedata file
- Launch the application
- Rename your mods if you want
- Add launch parameters in settings or from within steam (this is optional)
To install the actual mods once you have the Star Wars Battlefront 2 Mod loader up and running
- Extract the mod archive to a location of your choice
- Browse through the extracted files and look for the subfolder with three letter names, for instance, BFX, and move it into the addon folder.
- The addon folder is inside your gamedata folder and has a file named addme.script
Alternatively, you can skip downloading the mod installer and just handle the installation manually.
- Navigate to C:Program Files (x86)SteamSteamAppscommonStar Wars Battlefront IIGameData and create a file named addon
- Alternatively, you can go to your Steam game library, Go to Properties then click the ‘Local Files’ tab. This will let you browse local files and you can add the addon folder.
Star Wars Battlefront 2 Review
To install mods, just extract the mod and place it in the addon folder you just created above.
Remember that your game will crash from the 500 mission limit if you have too many mods in place. You can either delete some of the mods or just move them into a addon_inactive folder and move them back when you need them.
Star Wars Battlefront 2 2005 Best Modseleasysite Ps4
Some of the mods you can look out for include:
Star Wars Battlefront 2 2005 Best Maps
Star Wars Battlefront 2 2005 Best Modseleasysite Full
- Battlefront Evolved (a graphic enhancement mod that is online compliable)
- Razzed maps (A graphics enhancement mod that is online compatible)
- In-game skin changer
- Mos Eisley Spaceport map addon
- Coruscant City Droid Invasion map addon