Screenshots are from EPOS 4 Excel v1.4.1. Powered by Create your own unique website with customizable templates. 4 Edit MySQL Data in Excel 4.1 Edit Session Overview 4.2 Multiple Edit Sessions 5 Import MySQL Data into Excel 5.1 Importing a Procedure 5.2 Import — Advanced Options 5.3 Adding Summary Fields 5.4 Creating PivotTables 6 Append Excel Data into MySQL 6.1 Column Mappings 6.2 Append — Advanced Options 7 Export Excel Data into MySQL 7.1 Column. EPOS-Excel is designed to run on any basic specification Intel or AMD PC running Windows XP, Windows Vista or Windows 7. So what extra hardware will you need to get your epos system up and running? Well this obviously depends on your exact requirements but below is a basic list that will probably cover most customer's requirements. Free POS Software allows for the creation of multiple inventories. Inventories can be chained together to form a virtual inventory or be cloned or merged into a single inventory. Inventories can be imported and exported to allow for manipulation by other programs, including Microsoft Excel. Free POS Software supports multiple prices per item.
Any inventory clerk or accountant will agree that stock inventory management is crucial to any business that must maintain an inventory of merchandise, equipment, tools, or materials. But as all inventory clerks know, keeping track of inventory is hard enough without worrying about inventory optimization.
Many large companies use complex inventory databases to minimize excess inventory, but these systems are costly and difficult to setup. If you are a small or medium size company, or just need something to get you started, check out our simple inventory control solution that includes an Inventory Control Spreadsheet template, a Physical Count Sheet and an Inventory Label template. Continue reading below the download block for additional tips and information.
Inventory Control Template with Count Sheetfor Excel
'No installation, no macros, no hidden formulas, no hidden worksheets, no VBA - just a simple spreadsheet' - by Jon Wittwer and Brent WeightBuy Now
60-DAY MONEY-BACK Guarantee
Template DetailsLicense: Private Use
(not for distribution or resale) Visit Support Page
Vertex42's Inventory Control Template will help you get your inventory program started - including reducing surplus inventory and processing inventory updates.
How to use this Inventory Template:
- Use the main Inventory Control worksheet (see screenshot above) to keep track of locations, minimum stock levels, in stock inventory, parts on order and parts on backorder.
- The Inventory Control sheet will highlight reorder levels when it is time to reorder. To decrease surplus inventory keep the reorder levels as low as possible without jeopardizing production or sales.
- Use the physical Count Sheet (view screenshot) for manual inventory audits. Once collected, update your Inventory Control Sheet.
- Make sure to include both internal and external part numbers so items can be easily and correctly identified.
- Use the status field to track the life cycle of a part from pre-production through obsolescence.
- Print inventory labels using the Label (view screenshot) worksheet.
- Use the Suppliers (view screenshot) worksheet to keep track of supplier contact information.
Other Inventory Templates
- Looking to track fixed assets such as equipment, hardware and furniture, check out Vertex42's Asset Tracking Template – a simple solution for equipment tracking.
- Are you responsible for keeping track of software compliance and computer hardware? – try Vertex42's Software Inventory Tracking template – a great way to get your software inventory in order.
Screenshotsepos 4 Excel Spreadsheets
More Inventory Resources
- Automated Inventory Software at inflowinventory.com - If you are looking for something more automated than a spreadshet, try inFlow.
- Inventory Count Procedure at accountingtools.com – Here are some accounting guidelines for preparing and conducting a physical inventory count using inventory sheets.
- Best Practices for Accurate Physical Counts of Inventory at gao.gov – The United States General Accounting Office's best practices for counting inventory.
- Calculating The Best Reorder Point at scm.ncsu.edu – Brief article that describes a formula to determine the best reorder point if you want to get fancy. There are other good articles on other inventory issues.
Screenshotsepos 4 Excel File
Share Our Inventory Control Spreadsheet Template
Screenshotsepos 4 Excellence
To share a link to our stock inventory control template, please use the following URL:
Screenshotsepos 4 Excel Formulas