Box Platform gives you access to Box APIs and the tools you need to integrate Box throughout your organization and build custom apps and integrations in the cloud. Inside a vertical prison system, inmates are assigned to a level and forced to ration food from a platform that moves between the floors. Directed by Galder.
- 1h 34m Psychological Thrillers. A slab of food descends floor by floor in a prison. The inmates above eat heartily, leaving those below starving.
- Platform definition is - plan, design. How to use platform in a sentence.
- Main Page
- Community portal
- Current events
- Recent changes
- Random page
- Page information
- Permanent link
- Printable version
- Special pages
- Related changes
- What links here
Platform Bed Frame
The Platform defines the set of frameworks and common services that collectively make up infrastructure required to support the use of Eclipse as a component model, as a Rich Client Platform (RCP) and as a comprehensive tool integration platform. These services and frameworks include a standard workbench user interface model and portable native widget toolkit, a project model for managing resources, automatic resource delta management for incremental compilers and builders, language-independent debug infrastructure, and infrastructure for distributed multi-user versioned resource management.
The Eclipse Platform is divided into component areas as follows:
- Platform UI - Platform user interface, runtime, text editor, search and help components (also see UI wiki page, Text and Search)
- SWT - Standard Widget Toolkit (also see SWT wiki page)
- Workspace (Team, CVS, Compare, Resources) - Platform resource management
- Debug - Generic execution debug framework
- Releng - Release Engineering
Historical information about some of the above components may be found on the following old component web pages. Information on these pages is likely not up to date:
- Ant (also see Ant wiki page
Contributions by the community
The platform team enjoys community contributions. For bugs which we would like to get community help and which should be in a restricted scope, please see the following list.
List of Platform bugs where community help is wanted
See also Platform UI contributor guide for information about how to contribute your fix to the project.