- Payter Bisaya Graffiti Font
- Payter Bisaya Graffiti Meaning
- Payter Bisaya Graffiti Dictionary
- Payter Bisaya Graffiti Images
Oct 24, 2013 - Suwat Bisaya / Bisaya Baybayin graffiti Payter x Anito (Digital Graffiti 1). Share your thoughts, experiences and the tales behind the art.
- Ma'u ni aku ug kini akung ganahan wa'y mag bu'ut sa akung ginabuhatan kay ma'u man ni akung kali'ngawan ka duwa'un ni siya'g kalipayan apan di lang pud ni akung ginabuhatan.
- Oct 24, 2013 - Suwat Bisaya / Bisaya Baybayin graffiti Payter x Anito (Digital Graffiti 1).
- Posts about bisaya script written by Akopito. Traditional Writing – Does not use a Vowel Killer (Panantang Pantingog) – There are only 3 Vowel characters – There are only 14 Consonant characters / Da/Ra shared a single character – There are only 2 vowel marks Example: The Phrase “Isug og Dugo” should be written like this in Traditional.
Original post – http://akopito.deviantart.com/art/Patikan-Tatak-ni-Bakunawa-466224267
Payter Bisaya Graffiti Font
“Bakunawa can never devour the last moon, unless you stop making noises” – Anonymous Pintados
Here is a Bakunawa (Dragon) design Back tattoo
with a small description on the right written in Bisaya
The orange colored text on the right are the names of each Rosette motifs
from above to blow it reads:
1. the title above reads Bulak Patik (Floral tattoo)
2. Balintawak – Red Hibiscus flower
3. 2nd and 3rd are Pagusi – Lotus flower
4. is flower of the Tambis tree
and the white text paragraph is a small description of the Visayan tattoo
“the beginning of getting a tattoo of
a Warrior is by battle,
this tattoo will grow like a tree, each progress
of your heroism.
each patterns of this tattoo
increases your natural strength
Payter Bisaya Graffiti Meaning
some of this tattoo design will protect
you from bad spirits”
The big Text on the middle reads “PATIKAN”
the box below is a date when i posted this
using modern Bisaya numerals: akopito.wordpress.com/2013/04/…
on the left side of the pictures
there are only few text
Payter Bisaya Graffiti Dictionary
back of the warrior reads “Move”
and near the big title is a inscription of the Calatagan pot
using modern writings : imphscience.wordpress.com/2011…
Payter Bisaya Graffiti Images
My homepage – akopito.weebly.com/