Need Help?doworld

World Help is a Christian humanitarian organization serving the physical and spiritual needs of impoverished communities around the world. Everything we do is built on the belief that we, as people of faith, are called to change lives. And we believe lives can only be changed when the needs of the whole person are met — body and soul. People in Central African Republic, Niger, Afghanistan, Sudan, the Democratic Republic of Congo, Yemen, and Chad, among many others, need help feeding their families, treating malnourished. Students searching for What Careers Does a World of 7 Billion People Need? Found the following information and resources relevant and helpful. At World Vision, stewardship is an integral part of everything we do. In rare cases where donations exceed what is needed, or where local conditions prevent program implementation, World Vision will redirect funds to similar activities to help children and families in need. Welcome to Education World's Help Center. Here you will find answers to all your questions about Education World- its history, features, how best to navigate the site, how to contact us, and overall, how to make your experience at Education World a positive and fruitful one.

There are three main steps in the VA Aid and Attendance (A&A) application process:

  • Learn which documents you’ll need to send to the VA
  • Fill out the correct VA application forms
  • Mail your printed application forms and all the documents to the correct pension processing center

Step 1: Learn which documents you’ll need to send to the VA.

All A&A applications must include these documents, which can take some time to track down:

Need Help Do World Edit

  • Copy of current year Social Security award letter
  • DD-214 Military Discharge papers (originals, no photocopies). Note: You can request official replacements for lost originals from the National Archives
  • Proof of all assets (bank and investment statements) and income
  • Proof of insurance premiums and unreimbursed medical expenses

Each family’s situation is a bit different so not everyone needs to send in all the same supporting documents. You may or may not need to include a marriage certificate, death certificate or statement of occupancy from a nursing home, for example.


The tables below can help you see which other documents may be required if applicable and which are highly suggested.

Need Help Do World Series

Step 2: Fill out the correct VA application forms.

Again, some forms are required for every application:

  • Basic Pension Form for Veterans, including Section X Medical Expense Report, or the form for Surviving Spouses

Other forms listed in the tables below are highly suggested, such as the Authorization to Disclose Information to a 3rd Party, which will allow you to talk with the VA about your parent’s application if they need help.

If you have power of attorney for your parent and need to request a VA fiduciary assignment, it’s recommended that you request a Statement in Support of a Claim form. Read through the entire list below to see which forms you’ll need to fill out.

Step 3: Mail the application.


Keep copies of every item in the application packet as well as any other correspondence with the VA. We highly recommend that you send your completed application via USPS Certified Mail Return Receipt to confirm that the VA receives your application.

The VA has three regional processing centers that handle pension benefit applications. Make sure you send the application to the center assigned to the state where the veteran or spouse lives.

If the applicant lives in AL, AR, IL, IN, KY, LA, MI, MO, MS, OH, TN, or WI:

Mail the application to:

Department of Veterans Affairs
Claims Intake Center
Attention: Milwaukee Pension Center
PO Box 5192
Janesville, WI 53547-5192


If the applicant lives in AK, AZ, CA, CO, HI, IA, ID, KS, MN, MT, ND, NE, NM, NV, OK, OR, SD, TX, UT, WA, WY, Central America, Mexico, South America, or the Caribbean:


Mail the application to:

Department of Veterans Affairs
Claims Intake Center
Attention: St. Paul Pension Center
PO Box 5365
Janesville, WI 53547-5365

Need Help?doworld

If the applicant lives in CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, MA, MD, ME, NC, NH, NJ, NY, PA, PR, RI, SC, VA, VT, WV, or any other foreign country not served by the St. Paul Pension Center (above):

Mail the application to:

Need Help Do World Of Tanks

Department of Veterans Affairs
Claims Intake Center
Attention: Philadelphia Pension Center
PO Box 5206
Janesville, WI 53547-5206

What to Expect When You Apply for A&A

The workload at your region’s pension center will determine how quickly your application is processed. Sending a carefully completed application with no missing forms or documents can speed up the process. The application approval process is different for everyone but in most cases, you can expect it to take around nine months from the date you submit it until approval.

Many families can't afford to pay for care out of pocket while they wait for the pension to be approved and funded. Some assisted living and skilled nursing communities will work with you if they know the resident qualifies for A&A. Fortunately, once the VA approves the application, benefits are retroactive to the original filing date.

Top Aid and Attendance Forms

Need Help Do World War

  • Standard Form 180, Request Pertaining to Military Records
  • VA Form 21-0845 Authorization to Disclose Personal Information to a Third Party
  • VA Form 21-4138 Statement in Support of Claim
  • VA Form 21-527EZ and VA Form 21-534EZ
  • VA Form 21-601 Application for Accrued Amounts Due to a Deceased Beneficiary
  • VA Form 21P-8614 Medical Expense Report