The provision of adaptive learning resource systems, fully functioning at the region and division levels, effectively developing and distributing
adequate and varied learning resources to teachers and learners from both the formal Basic Education and Alternate Learning systems.
- Learning Module Deped Negor Learning Resource Portal Department Of Education
- Learning Module Deped Negor Learning Resource Portal Chicago Public Schools
The LRMDS is designed to achieve the following objectives:
The DepEd needs to produce 60 e-learning resources per week assuming that there are five subject areas for a total of 2,400 resources in a 40-week school calendar. The Bureaus under the Curriculum and Instructions (CI)strand are already mobilizing their field personnel to come up with weekly lessons per grade level and subject area. Learning strand 6 digital literacy learning module a & e elementary learning strand 1 communication skills learning strand 2 problem solving and critical thinking learning strand 3 sustainable use of resources and productivity learning strand 4 development of self and a sense of community learning strand 5 expanding one's world vision. This website is a Division Initiated Learning Portal for all teachers of the Division of Negros Oriental.
- Strengthened Learning Resource development and distribution systems at Regional and Divisional levels.
- Improvement of instructional and learning materials system through support for the assessment, acquisition, adaptation, development, production and distribution of teaching/learning materials to schools.
- Digitized available student learning materials (including from PASMEP, PROBE, PRODED, BEAM, TEEP, SEDIP, etc), particularly for reading in the early grades and TLE programs, English, Science and Mathematics in other grades, ADM and ALS.
- Enhanced provisions of quality instructional and learning materials, particularly in reading in early grades and TLE, English, Science and Mathematics in other grades.
- Modified and enhanced instructional and learning materials for implementing Alternative Delivery Modes and Learning Systems.
- Improved development and utilization of Quality Assurance (including Monitoring and Evaluation) systems for provision and utilization of learning resources.
- Development of ICT enabled solutions in the three regions, integrated with national systems, to support the strengthening of the learning resource support systems.
What is the nature of LRMDS resources?
Learning Module Deped Negor Learning Resource Portal Department Of Education
The LRMDS is a web based catalogue and repository of learning, teaching and professional development resources. It functions as a clearinghouse. That is, the LRMDS provides information about the location of resources (hardcopy and softcopy) and allows users of the system to access directly digitized versions of resources that are published and stored within the LRMDS repository.It is also a quality assurance system providing support to DepED Regions, Divisions and Schools in the selection and acquisition of quality digital and nondigital resources in response to identified local educational needs.
In this article, you will find our compiled GRADE 4 Learners Materials (LM). We aim to complete all the GRADE 4 Learners Materials (LM) to make them available to our fellow teachers and help them complete their resources to make their efforts more directed into the actual teaching process.
You will find the download links for the Learner’s / Learning Materials at the bottom of this article. If you have time, you may read the article below from the Department of Education.
—— PEER-GROUP LEARNING
Levels 4, 5, and 6 use the peer-group learning mode for instructional delivery. These pupils are grouped into peerlearning groups of 5 to 6 pupils per group, heterogeneous in ability but are studying the same peer-group learning modules. Each member of the group takes turn in acting as group leader and usually the best pupil in the group becomes the first peer-group leader. As other members in the group become acquainted and familiar with peer-group learning and becoming a group leader, they will also be given the opportunity to act as peer-group leaders. Thus, leadership in a group is rotated to allow all members in the group experience becoming peer-group leaders.
Peer-group members also belong to the same learning family. Thus, being responsible for other members in the group becomes second-nature to these learners as they would want to become responsible and help their friends and neighbors in learning their lessons.
In setting up peer-groups, heterogeneity is a necessary criterion so that children of different ability levels can learn from each other. The difficulty with homogenous grouping is that the slower students would fall farther and farther behind, lose their self-respect, and possibly even drop out. Each learning family has at least three peer-groups: first, level 6; second, level 5; and the third, level
Learning Module Deped Negor Learning Resource Portal Chicago Public Schools
4. Peer-group learning is used in all subjects with peergroup learning modules. In addition, slower learners are given an additional period to complete the activities on the core module, while the fast learners would spend this period on the advanced modules, if these are available.
Contracting is an integral part of peer-group learning. Responsibility is developed in a group through a system of contracting. The group promises in writing to complete a number of modules for the week. The IS goes over the contract proposal of each peer-group to determine if the targets they have set for themselves during the week are within the group‘s capabilities and abilities. Refer to ANNEX 5 for a sample learning contract by a peer-group.
The form used is IMPACT Form 1. Group completion of contracts is recorded in the contract progress chart, which is conspicuously hung in the Learning Resource Center. In addition to this display of progress, the members of the peer-group are given positive reinforcements by the IS Aide and the IS.
Contracting is the means by which the IS can set the pace of learning of the students as well as challenge them to
do their best, yet at the same time, not overload any pupil. This judgment of the IS requires an intimate knowledge of the individual capabilities of all students under his/her care.
We are always on the process of uploading GRADE 4 Learners Materials (LM). As requested, here are the file links. The remaining files will be uploaded soon. Please check this section from time to time.
Download these files for Free. No Adfly. Virus Free. Safer. Faster.
Grade 4 Learners Materials / Learning Materials – 1st Quarter
ARALING PANLIPUNAN Learners Materials / Learning Materials
Ang Aking Bansa
ART Learners Materials / Learning Materials
ENGLISH Learners Materials / Learning Materials
FILIPINO Learners Materials / Learning Materials
Pagpapahalaga sa Wika, at Panitikan
HEALTH Learners Materials / Learning Materials
MUSIC Learners Materials / Learning Materials
SCIENCE Learners Materials / Learning Materials
These instructional materials were collaboratively developed and reviewed by educators from public and private schools, colleges, and/or universities.Please Share.
/ Learning Materials / Learners Materials / Instructional Materials