Game Pack free download - Media Player Codec Pack, Windows Essentials Media Codec Pack, Codec Decoder Pack, and many more programs.
A mini of how to install Custom Gameboots.
- Gameboot (Startup) de PS2 no PSP - Duration: 0:59. YouOs Topados 350,698 views. How to CHANGE INTRO,BOOTSOUND and GAMEBOOT OF YOUR PSP! Works on al cfw even 5.00m33 - Duration: 8:36.
- Database.txt - Free ebook download as Text File (.txt), PDF File (.pdf) or read book online for free.
- Any PSP (Phat or Slim)
- CFW or 1.50
- USB data cable
- Custom Gameboot; Downloads from here
- Flash0 Unhider; Download: Flash0 Unlocker.
- Download a Custom Gameboot, from a website
- Go into the Recovery Menu by holding R at startup
- Go into 'Advanced Settings' and go on 'Toggle Flash0'
- A pop-up may come and press view files on the computer. Then if they are less than 5/6 files in the root of Flash0 you will have to unhide some. If you have all 5/6 folders you're in luck.
- To unhide, download Flash0 Unlocker, and copy the .BAT file into the root of your memory stick and run it. Press enter and it should have unhided the missing files. You can then delete the .BAT file.
- Then make a folder on the computer named anything. Eg. 'Gameboot Backup'. Copy and paste the original gameboot.pmf, incase you want the normal gameboot back or something goes wrong.
- Then go into VSH, and then into 'Resource' and copy and paste your gameboot named 'gameboot.pmf' and let it overwrite the official Sony one.
Another gameboot with the PSP logo unbrandedThe 'PSP Logo' that displays during gameboot playback is controlled by another file within the flash. The 'opening_plugin.rco' controls this, and the file must be hexed in order to take off the branding. However, with most themes, this is already done. Unbranding the file can be considerably dangerous since the 'opening_plugin.rco' file controls the gameboot, and coldboot of the PSP. Improper procedures can lead to semi-bricks, or full bricks if damage reaches that extent.
When you have installed a custom gameboot which is completely different from the official one like EA Sports, the PSP sign may still be there overwriting that EA Sports logo.To fix this problem download this
Gameboot Pack Psp Unlimited Robux
Gameboot Pack Psp Unlimited Codes
1. Unzip the Gameboot flasher to your HomeBrews directory.
2. Inside the Root Folder of your GameBoot Flasher, unzip a gameboot (just one).
3. Now, start your homebrew that will flash the GameBoot.
4. Press the button for flashing the 'PSP GAMEBOOT' AND NOT THE 'SONY GAMEBOOT'
5. After completing, it will ask you to shut down your PSP. So, just shut it down.
6. Be happy with your new GameBoot.
PS: I flashed my PSP with a sword and blood game boot. It Worked really fine !
WARNING: SOME GAMEBOOT MAY BE CORRUPTED. AND WHEN YOU INTALL IT, IT DOESNT START ANY GAME OR HOMEBREW, IT WILL AUTOMATICALLY SHUT DOWN YOUR PSP.SOME GAMEBOOTS MAY DISABLE YOUR HEN.
Here are the links.
link for gameboots
CustomPSP.de ...because your handheld deserves it!: Downloads
IF SOMETHING GOES WRONG
. pass another gameboot to the root folder of the GamebootFlasher Homebrew.
. go to GameBoot Flasher in memory stick but don't press X
. hold down the screen brightness button until screen is off
. Press X
. Wait a while (6-10 sceonds)
. press screen brightness again to turn screen on
. Install the other gameboot
. be Happy :3
I'LL POST A VIDEO SOON, I FORGOT MY PSP AT A FRIENDS HOUSE. XD~