This article explains how to set the page that opens when you launch Firefox, click the Home button or open a new window.
Table of Contents
Fox Online is an American talk/news program on the Fox News Channel. Original Weekday Edition. Originally broadcast weekdays at noon ET, the program revolved around the main news stories of the day and their ties to the Internet.The network's website, FoxNews.com, was also heavily featured, as the program showcases various stories and videos from the site, with a major focus on politics using.
- 2Set your home page through Firefox optionspreferences
Full Episodes, Clips and the latest information about all of your favorite FOX shows. FOX 10 is your home for news, weather, traffic and politics in the Phoenix, Arizona metro area, plus live breaking news coverage.
- Open the web page you want to use as your home page.
- Drag and drop that tab onto the Home button on your toolbar (it's on the left side by default).
- Click on the prompt to set this page as your home page.
Fox My Site App
- Click the menu button and select ..
- Click the Home panel.
- Click the menu next to Homepage and new windows and choose to show the default Firefox Home page, custom URLs or a blank page.
Set multiple pages as your home page
You can set a group of pages as your home page. Open each page in a separate tab, select Custom URLs… in the Homepage and new windows drop-down menu and click on .
We have solutions:
- If you keep getting the 'Firefox has just updated' tab every time Firefox starts, see the article Firefox says it's just updated every time it starts - how to fix.
- If your home page settings are not saved, see How to fix preferences that won't save.
- If you can't see the Home button, have a look at Customize Firefox controls, buttons and toolbars.
- If your home page was hijacked or automatically changed, see Remove a toolbar that has taken over your Firefox search or home page.
- If a page keeps opening even after you've removed a third-party toolbar and restored your home page, see Wrong home page opens when I start Firefox - How to fix.
- An extension may be controlling your home page. For more information, see An extension changed my New Tab page or home page.
|Presented by||Bill Hemmer (weekdays)|
Jamie Colby (weekends)
|Country of origin||United States|
|Production locations||New York City|
|Running time||60 minutes|
|Original network||Fox News Channel|
|Original release||August 28, 2006 – February 9, 2007 (weekdays), July 14, 2007 –|
October 14, 2007 (weekends)
|Preceded by||Fox News Live|
|Followed by||Fox News Live|
Fox Online is an American talk/news program on the Fox News Channel.
Original Weekday Edition
Originally broadcast weekdays at noon ET, the program revolved around the main news stories of the day and their ties to the Internet. The network's website, FoxNews.com, was also heavily featured, as the program showcases various stories and videos from the site, with a major focus on politics using FoxNews.com's partnership with RealClearPolitics.com.
Fox Mystery Singer
Hosted by Bill Hemmer from August 2006 to February 2007, the program was a replacement for the noon hour of Fox News Live. The original program ceased production on February 9, 2007, with the launch of America's Newsroom. Hemmer joined America's Newsroom with Megyn Kelly as a co-host and the hour Fox Online broadcast in returned to Fox News Live, then hosted by Jon Scott, now host of Happening Now with Jane Skinner.
Following the network's continuing move towards 'branded programming' over multiple hours of Fox News Live, the network re-introduced Fox Online on July 14, 2007, with Jamie Colby as host at 2 PM EST.  Compared to the original program, the new edition continued the cover the news of the day, though the extent of the inclusion of the Internet has changed dramatically.
The program also pressed on the use of different segments, including 'Online Crime', a focus on a crime story of the day; 'Refresh', taking a review at the headline story the program started with; and a number of other segments with a tech-style themed title. Due to FNC's weekend line up changes in October 2007, however, the show was canceled.
Fox News Website Not Working
- Fox Online on IMDb