- Find health coach stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day.
- Coaching Stock Freight Stock Trackwork Prototype Pictures Links Workbench Gallery Videos Search Talyllyn's Coaching stock. Collett B-Set coaches, Number W6548W.
Coach (COH) stock price, charts, trades & the US's most popular discussion forums. Free forex prices, toplists, indices and lots more.
Those who first took an interest in coaching stock following publication of ‘The Coaching Stock of British Railways’ books in the 1970s soon discovered that other carriages also existed on the BR network. The majority of these were what were then described as ‘Departmental Coaching Stock’. Details of these were progressively given in the ‘Railway Observer’ but it was not until the 1980’s that comprehensive listings appeared.
Departmental Coaching stock that did not normally move or had its movements confined to a particular depot or yard was numbered in one of the six digit regional internal user number series commencing with ‘0’. There was not a great number of Coaching Stock vehicles in the Internal User series in the early 1970s on other than the Southern Region and to a lesser extent on the Western Region. However, the number increased during the late 1970s and 1980s as tighter control of rolling assets identified more vehicles to be Internal Users.
Each region had its own range of Internal User numbers. Those on the London Midland Region were numbered in the 02xxxx series. Those on the Eastern / North Eastern Region were numbered in the 04xxxx series. Those on the Western Region were numbered in the 06xxxx and 07xxxx series. Those on the Southern Region were numbered in the 08xxxx series. Those on the Scottish Region were numbered in the 09xxxx series.
It should be noted that the original North Eastern series started with 042000 but generally ceased when the Eastern and North Eastern Regions were amalgamated. The Eastern Region series had started with 040000 with this series continuing after amalgamation. By the late 1980s this series had reached 041999 and subsequently 042xxx numbers were re-used.
The Western originally had sub-series for different departments but from 1979 all new allocations were numbered upwards from 060900. The Scottish Region similarly had sub-series for different departments and continued with these until privatisation.
The aim of this conundrum is to give details of the Coaching Stock numbered in the Internal User series during the 1970s and later with details of its location when in use. Several vehicles were located in very obscure locations which enthusiasts rarely if ever visited and were thus only very occasionally reported. Although change of location was unusual it did happen. In the accompanying lists the only, or final, location where each vehicle was used is shown. Other locations were used are also shown but storage locations whilst awaiting disposal are not. Disposal details are not included neither is the period vehicles were present at the location shown.
These lists are still ‘work in progress’ so in no way can they be considered definitive. Thus, please make contact if you believe any vehicles have been missed, the location or other details are not correct or you can add further information or can contribute interesting pictures.
Clicking on the links below or left takes you to the page where the lists can be accesssed.
This page is maintained by Peter Hall.
Last updated: 7th June 2020
Ever wished you had someone to talk to regarding your stock market investing? Need someone to bounce ideas off? Need someone to re-enforce your education or clarify stock market topics? Need someone to help coach you through the tough times? Then Personal Stock Market Coaching & Mentoring Sessions are for you.
Personal coaching is the very best way to consolidate your knowledge into the practical implementation of a strategy.
The Benefits of Our Coaching Sessions are Clear:
- Team up with the founder and author of The Liberated Stock Trader a certified stock market technical analyst MSTA IFTA regulated
- Help to analyze any stocks you are interested in.
- Learn advanced concepts
- Application of Charts and Indicators
- Market direction evaluation
- Bounce your trading ideas off an expert
- Apply advanced stock screening to find great stocks
- Formulate your own Trading Plan
- Discuss during market hours
- Learn advanced strategies
- Someone to help coach you through the bad times
In a personal coaching package you will get:
- As many hours coaching as you need.
- Use of advanced technology so you can share your screen or view the trainer’s screen.
- Use free phone numbers or your PC Microphone to talk.
What we do not do:
- We do not provide trading signals.
- We do not tell you what stocks to invest in or recommend any particular company.
- We are not registered financial advisors and cannot give personalized advice.
- You should consult your own financial advisor regarding any securities transaction, and be responsible for your own investment decisions.